Video: Rampage and King Mo squash their beef

Video: Rampage and King Mo squash their beef
August 25th 2012

Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson and Muhammad ‘King Mo’ Lawal have finally settled their long-running beef. The two started feuding several years ago after some verbal sparring on a coach ride to an MMA fan expo. Since then they’ve taken shots at each other via the media on and off.

But now their mutual sponsor MMA Elite has facilitated a reconciliation and according to this video the two are now on friendly terms and also on the same page regarding certain aspects of the MMA game, although they disagree on Chael Sonnen.

Comments

• bill hardy

Posted at 14:34 on August 25th 2012

Who cares, their has beens

• Jamiu Balogun

Posted at 01:06 on August 27th 2012

Who cares, their has beens
    and you will be a nobody for the rest of your life!!!

• bill hardy

Posted at 12:48 on August 27th 2012

your a nobody too ,,jumbo balonie..

• Jamiu Balogun

Posted at 00:55 on August 28th 2012

billy I can see my comment must have upset you, so I'll let your daddy tuck you into bed as you know nothing about MMA! Both os them are has beens really? Rampage will be fighting soon and in the UFC, where the top dogs fight right now! and King Mo will be fighting in the second org in the USA! where do you fight? oh yeah you are a keyboard warrior!

• Cool James 101

Posted at 12:31 on August 28th 2012

Ha Ha @ Bill Hardy Jamiu seems to have put you in your place

• bill hardy

Posted at 12:50 on August 28th 2012

king mo can't pass a drug test, rampage said he was gonna be a boxer like kimbo. WHERE DO YOU FIGHT. Oh yeah you are a keyboard warrior.

• bill hardy

Posted at 16:58 on August 28th 2012

king mo, lost his last fight because he failed his drug test he tested positive for drostanolone he is still on supension and will have to pass a drug test before he can fight agin.(strike force)not the ufc no where near the ufc..rampage was chocked out by Jon Jones and also beaten by Ryan Bader.rampage has two bad knees. if he does fight glover teixira it will most likely be his last one.

• Jamiu Balogun

Posted at 17:25 on August 28th 2012

billy boy a has been is someone who lives in the past and does not want to look to the future!

Yes King Mo failed with a drug test in strikeforce, but will now be fighting in Bellator when he is back! Which is the second biggest MMA organization in the states.

Yes Rampage got beat by both of them, but that does not mean he is a has been!

I do not fight in the UFC you have me there, but I have gone into the cage and on the mats at the amateur level! I had a match with Zelg Galesic who took on Kazushi Sakuraba! does that still make me a keyboard warrior?

Do you know what it is like to walk up to the cage? All the feelings that you go through? Beating off to ring girls does not count billy boy!

• bill hardy

Posted at 18:56 on August 28th 2012

jamiu boy ,king mo is gonna be a wrestler for belatore. you know(tna, fake)..RAMPAGE has two bad knees,and was supposed to be operated on..and yes , I been in the ring I have three golden gloves titles and I was a reginal champion in wrestling. yes your a has been and a keyboard warrior.boy.

• Jamiu Balogun

Posted at 22:29 on August 28th 2012

I think the knocks to the head have done something to you as King Mo's deal is to fight for Bellator! (if you spell it just look at my post) and also join TNA. (many fighters have done)

So because Rampage did not have his operation on his knees he is a has been? I would like to know who you don't think is a has been!

billy boy take your meds and tell daddy to not tuck you in too tight as it seems to make you lose brain cells!

billy don't be so gruff, that your best friend is your left hand as the right one didn't want to play anymore!