Bruce Buffer: popper of bottles, kisser of models, international stallion of seduction. Sure, the UFC’s winning Octagon warriors get enough girls’ numbers to fill a phone book, but ‘The Veteran Voice of the Octagon’ is a whole other animal. Ahead of the launch of his brand-new autobiography, It’s Time! My 360° View of the Octagon, ring announcer Bruce Buffer talked to FO about how he had to James Bond his way into his in-ring role, why he knew iconic Hollywood actor Steve McQueen and how surfing and sex were his teenage kicks.
Plus! UFC middleweight Vitor Belfort reveals his best bits, as well as heavyweight favorite Mark Hunt on his number-one contender dance with Junior Dos Santos. And! Michael Bisping Twitter diary, One FC president Victor Cui talks challenging the UFC’s MMA dominance, TUF’s Luke Barnatt on fighting like a video game character, UFC bantamweight Vaughan Lee chats anime, ‘Mighty Mouse’ and ‘The Barbarian’ fight. Plus, Royce Gracie, Anthony Pettis, Pat Barry, Gegard Mousasi, Ben Askren, Zoila Gurgel, Jason Young, Julie Kedzie, Lyman Good and MMA supercoach Duke Roufus.
- The crazy tale of how UFC featherweight contender Cub Swanson made the UFC despite juvenile detention and navigating the underground Mexican fight scene.
- FO investigates if judges’ reluctance to score 10-8 rounds in fear of fights ending even could be killing lucrative rematches and MMA justice.
- The gloves are on! Is wearing 4oz gloves actually hurting fighters?
- Georges St Pierre masterclass. Learn the UFC welterweight king’s best moves.
- Four simple steps to controlling fear with your body’s most important organ: your heart.
- Discover ex Strikeforce champ ‘Jacare’ Souza’s winning pre-fight routine.
Pick up a copy today from Wal-Mart, Barnes and Noble, Borders, 7-Eleven, Walden Books, Hastings, Books-A-Million and many more. Or, click the link below to subscribe and save!