To those who don't know Carlos Condit, and have only watched him fight, the UFC interim welterweight champ is a cold, calculating individual who lives for the finish inside the cage. However, in an exclusive interview with Fighters Only, 'The Natural Born Killer' opens up, not only about his career as a mixed martial artist, but his upbringing in New Mexico and how MMA has changed his life. As he readies himself to face Georges St Pierre in November, Condit reflects on some of the fights that have brought him to the position he's now, as he's not only about to partake in the biggest fight of his career; he's about to have the biggest fight of his life!
Plus! UFC legend BJ Penn explains why he's hcome out of retirement to face young,dangerous upstart Rory Macdonald, and the Hawaiian also has some choice words about this issues cover star. And! We speak to the jiu-jitsu geniuses who have made the bold decision to not use their grappling skills, but instead stand and trade shots with other fighters. FO talks to the some of the best grapplers in the business who'd rather knock you out, then choke you out.
- TUF 16 coach and former UFC heavyweight champion, Shane Carwin: “To be able to make sure I can walk my daughter down the aisle, that's way more important than fighting will be.”
- Find out how Invicta FC president, Shannon Knapp is quickly changing the landscape of WMMA: “ If you really love this sport in its purest form, you cannot be gender biased.”
- Jimy Hettes, Roger Gracie, Fabricio Werdum, Terry Etim and Zach Makovsky all speak to FO
- Learn how to fight like UFC lightweight champion, Benson Henderson
- Find out how to get most out of your muscles whilst you've got a hold of your opponent
- Learn how to boost your testosterone levels the natural way.
Now available from Morrisons, Tesco, WH Smith, Asda and all good newsagents within the UK.