The fighters took to the scale at the UFC Apex ahead of UFC Fight Night 213, with only one competitor failing to make their contracted weight for Saturday night’s event in Las Vegas.
The main event saw both Calvin Kattar and Arnold Allen arrive at the scale in prime condition as they both made the non-title limit without issue.
It was a similar story in the co-main, as welterweights Tim Means and Max Griffin registered identical weights on the scale, both coming in at 170.5 pounds.
The rest of the card made weight for their respective bouts, with one exception. Joshua Weems, a short-notice replacement for Garrett Armfield, came in 3.5 pounds over the bantamweight limit for the opening bout of the night against Christian Rodriquez. Weems will forfeit 30% of his purse to Rodriguez and the bout will go ahead, as planned.
Check out the full list of weights below.
UFC Fight Night 213: Official Weigh-In Results
- Calvin Kattar (146) vs. Arnold Allen (145.5)
- Tim Means (170.5) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
- Waldo Cortes-Acosta (260-5) vs. Jared Vanderaa (259)
- Josh Fremd (185) vs. Tresean Gore (185.5)
- Dustin Jacoby (204) vs. Khalil Rountree (205)
- Phil Hawes (185.5) vs. Roman Dolidze (186)
- Andrei Arlovski (241) vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima (261)
- Joseph Holmes (185.5) vs. Junyong Park (185)
- Chase Hooper (145) vs. Steve Garcia (146)
- Cody Durden (126) vs. Carlos Mota (125.5)
- Christian Rodriguez (136) vs. Joshua Weems (139.5*)
*Joshua Weems weighed in 3.5 pounds over the non-title bantamweight limit and forfeits 30% of his fight purse to his opponent.