Friday night is fight night in Dublin as the Bellator cage returns to the 3Arena, but the event will go on without the biggest fan-favorite on the roster.
Former lightweight title challenger Peter Queally was set to feature in the co-main event against England’s Kane Mousah, but it was revealed today that, with just days to go until fight night, “The Showstopper” has been forced out of the event due to injury.
The short-notice news did not sit well with Mousah, who responded in a heated Instagram video calling on Queally to “accept the fight in May or April.”
View this post on Instagram
Following the loss of that bout, Bellator officials have promoted the women’s featherweight bout between Sinead Kavanagh and Leah McCourt to the co-main event slot and confirmed the finalized lineup for the 13-fight card.
The event will be headlined by a middleweight title bout between reigning champion Gegard Mousasi and undefeated number-one contender Austin Vanderford, while the main card also features the second Bellator appearance for undefeated Russian featherweight Khasan Magomedsharipov, brother of UFC fighter Zabit Magomedsharipov.
Bellator 275/Bellator Dublin: Amended Fight Card
- Gegard Mousasi (c) vs. Austin Vanderford – for middleweight title
- Sinead Kavanagh vs. Leah McCourt
- Ciaran Clarke vs. Abou Tounkara
- Khasan Magomedsharipov vs. Jose Sanchez
- Brian Moore vs. Jornel Lugo
- Brett Johns vs. Khurshed Kakhorov
- Charlie Leary vs. Davy Gallon
- Danni McCormack vs. Stephanie Page
- Darragh Kelly vs. Junior Morgan
- Vladimir Tokov vs. Danielle Scatizzi
- Gorkhan Saricam vs. Kirill Sidelnikov
- Nathan Kelly vs. Scott Pedersen
- Lee Hammond vs. Jamie Hay