The title fighters set for action at Bellator 286 arrived for weigh-in day on weight and ready for their featherweight title clash in Long Beach, California.
Brazil’s reigning 145-pound champion Patricio Pitbull and Hungarian challenger Adam Borics both looked in top shape as they took to the scale on weigh-in day, with Pitbull coming in at a trim 144.6 pounds, and Borics right on the featherweight limit, at 145 pounds.
It meant their featherweight championship clash was made official for the main event on Saturday night, with their bout topping a card packed with entertaining matchups.
The co-main event will see the lightweight debut of former featherweight champion AJ McKee, who takes on Spike Carlyle, who looked far from happy with the weigh-in equipment as he came in 0.6 pounds over the non-title limit, at 156.6 pounds.
Also set for action on the main card is rising featherweight contender Aaron Pico. He weighed in at 144.6 pounds for his bout with Canada’s Jeremy Kennedy.
The main card kicks off with a bout that was renegotiated to a 141-pound contract weight matchup, as bantamweight contenders Juan Archuleta (141) and Enrique Barzola (137.4) look to get the main card action started with a bang in Long Beach.
Check out the full list of weights below.
Bellator 286: Official weigh-in results
- Patricio Pitbull (144.6) vs. Adam Borics (145) – for featherweight title
- AJ McKee (155.8) vs. Spike Carlyle (156.6)*
- Aaron Pico (144.6) vs. Jeremy Kennedy (145)
- Juan Archuleta (141) vs. Enrique Barzola (137.4) – 141-pound contract weight bout
- Islam Mamedov (155.2) vs. Nick Browne (156)
- Jay-Jay Wilson (156) vs. Vladimir Tokov (154.6)
- Khalid Murtazaliev (186) vs. Khadzhi Bestaev (185.2)
- Sumiko Inaba (124.8) vs. Nadine Mandiau (125.8)
- Weber Almeida (144.6) vs. Ryan Lilley (144)
- Lance Gibson Jr. (155.4) vs. Dominic Clark (158.2)*
- Mike Hamel (155.6) vs. Max Rohskopf (155.4)
- Richard Palencia (136) vs. Cee Jay Hamilton (135.2)
- Bobby Seronio III (136) vs. Miguel Peimbert (131.8)
- Keoni Diggs (155.6) vs. Ricardo Seixas (156)
* Fighter missed weight