The Allianz Cloud in Milan, Italy will play host to Bellator 287 on Saturday, October 29 as the promotion gets set to welcome a top European fighter to its roster.
France’s Mansour Barnaoui will make his promotional debut in the main event, where he’ll take on America’s Adam Piccolotti in a 155-pound matchup.
Barnaoui has captured championship gold for South Korean promotion ROAD FC, Russian organization M-1 Global and now-defunct English promotion BAMMA. Now he’s set to join Bellator’s lightweight division, where he hopes to eventually add another belt to his collection.
“Fans can be expecting that a true warrior is coming to Bellator, and I am motivated to win all my matches in impressive style,” said Barnaoui.
“My style is hard-hitting and tight submissions. I am a finisher, that’s my style.”
Also set for action is a pair of British contenders looking to make strides towards title shots in their respective weight classes.
Fabian Edwards surged into the No. 3 position in the Bellator middleweight rankings after his stunning knockout of former UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida, and will get the chance to solidify himself as a title challenger when he faces teak-tough Irish middleweight Charlie Ward in the co-main event.
Elsewhere, Saul Rogers will face off against fellow Englishman Tim Wilde as he looks to build momentum in the lightweight division.
The fight card features a host of Bellator’s top European fighters, including the Netherlands’ middleweight contender Costello van Steenis, French lightweight Davy Gallon and English 155-pounder Alfie Davis.
Bellator 287: Fight Card
- Adam Piccolotti vs. Mansour Barnaoui
- Fabian Edwards vs. Charlie Ward
- Saul Rogers vs. Tim Wilde
- Justin Gonzalez vs. Andrew Fisher
- Davy Gallon vs. Daniele Scatizzi
- Simon Biyong vs. Dragos Zubco
- Alfie Davis vs. Thibault Gouti
- Chiara Penco vs. Manuela Marconetto
- Yves Landu vs. Walter Cogliandro
- Costello van Steenis vs. Kamil Oniszczuk
- Nicoli Solli vs. Bourama Camara
- Steven Hill vs Walter Pugliesi