All 28 fighters successfully made weight ahead of their respective bouts at Bellator 287 in Milan, Italy, on Friday.
The headline bout pits Adam Piccolotti and Mansour Barnaoui in a lightweight showcase, and both men came in on weight and ready, with Piccolotti tipping the scale marginally heavier, at 155.2 pounds to Barnaoui’s 154.6.
The middleweight co-main event matchup features an all-European clash of contenders at 185 pounds, with Fabian Edwards (185.4) and Charlie Ward (185.2) both looking ready to go ahead of what should be a crowd-pleasing contest.
The all-English lightweight main card bout between Saul Rogers and Tim Wilde should also serve up a fascinating matchup. Rogers and Wilde looked in outstanding shape on the scale, with Rogers coming in at 155.3 pounds, and Wilde half a pound heavier, at 155.8.
Check out the full list of weights ahead of Saturday’s bouts at the Allianz Cloud below.
Bellator 287: Official Weigh-In Results
- Adam Piccolotti (155.2) vs. Mansour Barnaoui (154.6)
- Fabian Edwards (185.4) vs. Charlie Ward (185.2)
- Saul Rogers (155.3) vs. Tim Wilde (155.8)
- Justin Gonzales (145.2) vs. Andrew Fisher (146)
- Davy Gallon (155.8) vs. Daniele Scatizzi (154.8)
- Costello van Steenis (185.4) vs. Kamil Oniszczuk (185.4)
- Alfie Davis (156) vs. Thibault Gouti (155.9)
- Chiara Penco (115.1) vs. Manuela Marconetto (115.8)
- Yves Landu (145.6) vs. Walter Cogliandro (146)
- Simon Biyong (205.8) vs. Dragos Zubco (203.4)
- Nicolo Solli (170.8) vs. Bourama Camara (170.9)
- Luke Trainer (204.8) vs. Lucas Alsina (204.4)
- Andrea Fusi (181) vs. Steven Hill (179.9)
- Sarvardzhon Khamidov (135.8) vs. Jose Maria Tome (135.6)