The official weigh-ins for Bellator 288 passed off without a hitch as all 26 fighters took to the scale and made weight for their respective bouts at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago.
The headline bout will see a eagerly-anticipated light heavyweight championship rematch, as Russian champion Vadim Nemkov faces off against the man who very nearly defeated him in their previous meeting, Corey Anderson.
Anderson dominated the first bout between the pair, until an accidental clash of heads left Nemkov unable to continue, as the bout was rendered a no contest. The result also meant there was no conclusion to the $1 million light heavyweight grand prix.
A rematch was a must, and the pair will now face off for all the marbles – the light heavyweight title, plus the grand prix title and the $1 million prize – in the main event.
Both men arrived for the weigh-ins in prime shape, with Nemkov tipping the scale at 203.8 pounds, with Anderson coming in at 204.2 pounds.
The lightweight title will be up for grabs in the co-main event, as undefeated Russian contender Usman Nurmagomedov challenges newly-crowned lightweight champion Patricky Pitbull for the 155-pound strap.
Both fighters came in comfortably under the 155-pound limit, with Pitbull weighing in at 154 pounds, and Nurmagomedov at 154.8 pounds.
The remainder of the fight card all weighed in at their contracted weights to lock in a stacked 13-fight card for Friday night.
Check out the full list of weights below.
Bellator 288: Official Weigh-In Results
- Vadim Nemkov (203.8) vs. Corey Anderson (204.2) – light heavyweight grand prix final (for light heavyweight title)
- Patricky Pitbull (154) vs. Usman Nurmagomedov (154.8) – for lightweight title
- Daniel Weichel (145.2) vs. Timur Khizriev (146)
- Tyrell Fortune (257.2) vs. Daniel James (264.8)
- Roman Faraldo (170.8) vs. Levan Chokheli (170.6)
- Imamshafi Aliev (185.8) vs. Sean Fallon (185.6)
- Killys Mota (155.6) vs. Jairo Pachecho (155.6)
- Archie Colgan (154.8) vs. Jesse Hannam (155.8)
- Sullivan Cauley (205.6) vs. Jay Radick (205.6)
- Jordan Newman (185.6) vs. Jayden Taulker (185.6)
- Laird Anderson (145.6) vs. Rob Fenicle (146)
- Isaiah Hokit (145.4) vs. Matias Nader (144)
- Wladmir Gouvea (265.8) vs. Kory Moegenburg (246.2)