The fighters involved in the 15-fight card at Bellator 293 made weight with no dramas at the official weigh-ins in Temecula, California.
All 30 fighters made their contracted weights during the two-hour session, held at the host hotel at the Pechanga Resort Casino in Southern California, as the entire fight card was made official for Friday March 31.
Headlining the event is a heavyweight bout between fringe contenders Marcelo Golm and Daniel James, who will do battle in a bid to earn themselves a shot against an established contender in their next outing.
The bout attracting the most attention during fight week was undoubtedly the co-main event, as number-one women’s featherweight contender Cat Zingano and fourth-ranked Leah McCourt get set to do battle in what’s being considered by many, including both fighters, as a title eliminator in the women’s 145-pound division.
Also on the card, former middleweight title challenger John Salter takes on rising contender Aaron Jeffery, while hard-hitting light heavyweight prospects Sullivan Cauley and Luke Trainer kick off the main card.
Check out the full list of weights below.
Bellator 293: Official weigh-in results
- Marcelo Golm (257.6) vs. Daniel James (265.4)
- Cat Zingano (145.2) vs. Leah McCourt (145.4)
- John Salter (185.8) vs. Aaron Jeffery (185.2)
- Archie Colgan (155.4) vs. Justin Montalvo (154.4)
- Sullivan Cauley (205.8) vs. Luke Trainer (205.2)
- Adam Piccolotti (156) vs. Mandel Nallo (154.8)
- Pam Sorenson (145.2) vs. Sara Collins (145.8)
- Joey Davis (169.2) vs. Jeff Creighton (169.8)
- Lucas Brennan (145.4) vs. Josh San Diego (146)
- Lance Gibson Jr (156) vs. Vladimir Tokov (155.2)
- Christian Edwards (237.8) vs. Rakim Cleveland (240.4)
- Mike Hamel (155.6) vs. Nick Browne (155.6)
- Randi Field (120) vs. Ashley Cummins (119.2)
- Bryce Meredith (135.6) vs. Brandon Carrillo (135.4)
- Maria Henderson (115.4) vs. MacKenzie Stiller (115.4)