The 16-fight lineup for Bellator 300 was confirmed after Friday’s weigh-ins in San Diego, but the session didn’t pass off without drama.
Five of the six fighters set for championship action on the main card made weight for their respective title fights, but one fighter, former women’s flyweight champion Ilima-Lei Macfarlane, will no longer be eligible to win the title on fight night.
Macfarlane missed weight during the weigh-in session, registering a final official weight of 126.6 pounds for her bout with defending champion Liz Carmouche.
With Macfarlane unable to make it down to the flyweight limit of 125 pounds, it means that only Carmouche can leave the arena as champion after their fight. If Macfarlane wins on the night, the championship will be left vacant.
The remainder of the fight card weighed in with no other weight misses. Lightweight champion Usman Nurmagomedov and former champ Brent Primus both hit 154.8 pounds on the scale for their matchup, while women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg and challenger Cat Zingano also registered identical weights, with both coming in at 144.6 pounds for their co-main event bout.
Check the full list of official weights below.
Bellator 300: Official weigh-in results
- Usman Nurmagomedov (154.8) vs. Brent Primus (154.8) – for lightweight title
- Cris Cyborg (144.6) vs. Cat Zingano (144.6) – for women’s featherweight title
- Liz Carmouche (124.8) vs. Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (126.6*) – for women’s flyweight title
- Lorrany Santos (145.6) vs. Jackie Cataline (145.4)
- Dmytrii Hrytsenko (158.8) vs. Justin Montalvo (158.6)
- Bryce Meredith (136) vs. Miguel Peimbert ()134.8
- Bobby Seronio III (138) vs. Alberto Garcia (137)
- Sara McMann (145.4) vs. Leah McCourt (146)
- Sergio Cossio (156) vs. Jesse Roberts (155.8)
- Henry Corrales (146) vs. Kai Kamaka III (145.6)
- Davion Franklin (265) vs. Slim Trabelsi (238.8)
- Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov (205.4) vs. Maciej Rozanski (204.4)
- Mukhamed Berkhamov (178.4) vs. Herman Terrado (178.2)
- Romero Cotton (185.6) vs. Grant Neal (183.6)
- Ilara Joanne (125.6) vs. Jena Bishop (125.4)
- Josh Hokit (246) vs. Spencer Smith (247.8)
* Macfarlane missed weight and is ineligible to win the title