Bellator 301 brings a stacked card of fights to Chicago, with the fight lineup boasting two title fights at the Wintrust Arena on Friday, November 17.
Ahead of fight night, the fighters took to the scale at the official weigh-ins, with all four athletes scheduled for championship action successfully making weight for their respective title fights.
The main event will see Ukraine’s undefeated Yaroslav Amosov put his 170-pound title – and his perfect professional record – on the line against Jason Jackson, and both men tipped the scale at 169.6 pounds for their welterweight title clash.
The bantamweight title will be unified in the co-main event, with defending champion Sergio Pettis and interim champion Patchy Mix set to face off for the honor of being the undisputed champ at 135 pounds. Pettis hit 135 pounds on the nose, while Mix needed a second visit to the scale to hit 135 after coming in marginally over on his first attempt.
While a few fighters, including Mix, needed a second attempt within the allocated timeslot in order to make weight, only one fighter was unable to do so, with Keri Taylor-Melendez coming in 0.6 pounds over the 126-pound limit for her bout with Sabriye Sengul.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
Bellator 301: Official weigh-in results
- Yaroslav Amosov (169.6) vs. Jason Jackson (169.6) – for welterweight title
- Sergio Pettis (135) vs. Patchy Mix (135) – for unified bantamweight title
- Raufeon Stots (135.8) vs. Danny Sabatello (135.8)
- AJ McKee (155.6) vs. Sidney Outlaw (156)
- Patricky Pitbull (154.4) vs. Alexander Shabliy (155) – lightweight grand prix semi-final
- Tyrell Fortune (245) vs. Marcelo Golm (260.4)
- Denise Kielholtz (124) vs. Sumiko Inaba (125.2)
- Timur Khizriev (146) vs. Justin Gonzales (145.4)
- Archie Colgan (155.4) vs. Pieter Buist (155.6)
- Keri Taylor-Melendez (126.6*) vs. Sabriye Sengul (125.6)
- Matheus Mattos (135.2) vs. Richard Palencia (136)
- Mike Hamel (155.8) vs. Tim Wilde (156)
- Islam Mamedov (159.4) vs. Killys Mota (160)
- Cody Law (145.4) vs. Jefferson Pontes (145.6)
- Ramazan Kuramagomedov (171) vs. Randall Wallace (170.4)
- Yves Landu (145.4) vs. Isao Kobayashi (145.2)
* Fighter missed weight