South Korea’s Tae Kyun Kim is set to play a starring role as Brave CF makes its first foray into South Korea for Brave CF 58.
The event will see Kim compete in the main event against Roman Bogatov in a featherweight headliner on April 30 in Incheon. The event will be promoted in association with Beast Championship Federation.
Undefeated Kim already has four wins inside the Brave CF cage, with victories over Erick da Silva, Arturo Chavez, Husein Kadimagomaev and Nurzhan Akishev taking his unblemished pro record to 9-0 heading into Brave CF 58. His stellar performances for the promotion in 2021 also saw him nominated for the Fighter of the Year award at the 2021 Brave CF Awards.
Against Bogatov he’ll face the toughest assignment of his career to date. The 12-1 Russian is looking for his third straight win under the Brave CF banner after picking up back-to-back victories in 2021.
Bogatov’s unanimous decision wins over Nurzhan Akishev and Abdulmutalip Gairbekov have set him up for a run at the Brave CF featherweight title, but with Kim also harbouring similar ambitions, only one can emerge from Incheon victorious.
Brave CF 58: Confirmed Fights
- Tae Kyun Kim vs. Roman Bogatov
- Marcin Bandel vs. Luis Felipe Dias
- Maciej Gierszewski vs. Mihail Kotruta
- Rolando Dy vs. Ho Taek Oh
- Mzwandile Hlongwa vs. La In Jae
- Abdullah Al-Qahtani vs. Yong Soo Jung
- Axel Sola vs. Yoon Sung Jang
- Jun Soo Lim vs. Myung Hwan Kim
- Sim Kai Xiong vs. Seung Chul Lee
- Gillian Goh vs. Yerin Hong