Brave CF’s first-ever event in Uzbekistan saw a new champion crowned, as Kyrgyzstan’s Abdisalam Kubanychbek captured the interim Brave CF lightweight title at Brave CF 59.
Kubanychbek earned a unanimous decision over Kazakhstan’s Olzhas Eskaraev in the main event to set up a future title unification battle with undisputed champ Ahmed Amir.
“Eskaraev was a tough opponent. I was expecting that. Thank you to him for that and for taking this fight,” said Kubanychbek after his victory.
“My message to Ahmed Amir – I feel like I am the real champ. I fought for the interim belt twice now. Give me the fight.”
In the co-main event, Austrian Ismail Naurdiev defeated Bekten Zheenbekov via first-round TKO in their super welterweight matchup.
The fight card saw Uzbekistan fighters go 5-0 , while the event also also saw the fastest submission in Brave CF history, thanks to Mashrabjon Ruziboev’s 18-second guillotine choke finish of Niyazidin Risbaev in their super lightweight fight.
The promotion will return on July 30 when they head to Brazil for Brave CF 60.
Brave CF 59: Official Results
- Abdisalam Kubanychbek def. Olzhas Eskaraev via unanimous decision – for interim lightweight title
- Ismail Naurdiev def. Bekten Zheenbekov via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 2:26
- Nemat Abdrashitov def. Alikhon Khasanov via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 2:46
- Ilyar Askhanov def. Khusan Atabayev via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 1:37
- Nurzhan Akishev def. Otabek Toxirov via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 3, 0:24
- Sanjarbek Erkinov def. Ayub Gaziev via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 2:35
- Sharif Kushaev def. Bakytbek Uulu Nuristan via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 0:18
- Mamurzhon Khamidov def. Erzhan Zhanybekov via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 4:30
- Khotam Boynazarov def. Altynbek Arykbaev via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 4:08
- Mashrabjon Ruziboev def. Niyazidin Risbaev by submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 0:18
- Marufjon Mamarazikov def. Abdamizonda Saidkhumoyun via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 2:08