The Cage Warriors flyweight championship will be on the line in the main event of Cage Warriors 142 on Saturday night.
The promotion heads to Ebbw Vale, Wales, where the Ebbw Vale Sports Centre plays host to the event, with 125-pound champion Sam Creasey ready to defend his belt.
Creasey will take on Croatian challenger Stipe Brcic in the headliner, and both men successfully made championship weight for the matchup to rubber-stamp their title fight.
All 18 fighters who took to the scale made weight, but the card has suffered one setback. Welsh fan-favourite Josh Reed was taken ill, forcing his bout with Bogdan Barbu to be removed from the card.
The event will proceed with nine bouts, with other notable names set for action including former Bellator lightweight Chris Bungard, who will make his promotional debut against Erick da Silva in a 161-pound catchweight matchup, and Wales’ Aaron Aby, who faces Italy’s Michaelangelo Lupoli in a bid to earn the next shot at the flyweight title.
There’s also a crucial co-main event clash at welterweight, as former middleweight champion Matt Bonner faces off against Welsh contender Oban Elliott.
Cage Warriors 142 streams live Saturday on UFC Fight Pass.
Cage Warriors 142: Official Weigh-In Results
- Sam Creasey (c) (125) vs. Stipe Brcic (124.1) – for flyweight title
- Oban Elliott (169.5) vs. Matt Bonner (170.8)
- Aaron Aby (124.5) vs. Michelangelo Lupoli (125.9)
- Stephanie Evans (153.2) vs. Jasmine Favero (147.7)
- Cherif Larossi (143.7) vs. Luke Riley (145.8)
- Chris Bungard (160.9) vs. Erick da Silva (160.2)
- Owain Williams (181.9) vs. Sean McCormac (182.8)
- George McManus (173.8) vs. Milton Afonso Cabral (173.9)
- Szymon Szynkiewicz (201.5) vs. Matty Byfield (205.7)