Cage Warriors’ final event of the year is locked and loaded for London after all six title fighters successfully made weight ahead of their respective bouts on New Year’s Eve.
Cage Warriors 148: Team Europe vs. Team USA features three championship bouts, with all of the fighters involved hitting championship weight to confirm their participation on fight night at the Indigo at The O2.
Defending middleweight champion Christian Leroy Duncan came in 0.3 pounds under the championship limit for his title bout with former champion, America’s Jesse Taylor, who hit 185 pounds on the dot for their main event bout.
Both light heavyweight contenders, former champ Modestas Bukauskas and Chuck Campbell, weighed in with poundage to spare, with the pair registering weights of 203.5 and 203.4 pounds, respectively ahead of their co-main event clash for the vacant 205-pound title.
The third title fight will see reigning 125-pound champion Sam Creasey put his flyweight belt on the line against top contender Shajidul Haque in the featured preliminary card bout of the evening. Both arrived in shape and inside the 125-pound limit, with Creasey coming in at 124.9 pounds, and Haque weighing in at 124.6 pounds.
Three fighters initially missed weight for their respective bouts, but Adam Meskini, Orlando Wilson Prins and Samuel Bark all returned to the scale for a second attempt and successfully made weight for their respective bouts at featherweight.
Cage Warriors 148 streams live on UFC Fight Pass.
Cage Warriors 148: Official Weigh-In Results
- Christian Leroy Duncan (c) (184.7) vs. Jesse Taylor (185) – for middleweight title
- Modestas Bukauskas (203.5) vs. Chuck Campbell (203.4)
- Tuomas Gronvall (135.7) vs. Wilson Reis (133.7)
- Tobias Harila (145.2) vs. Damon Wilson (144.7)
- Darren Stewart (191.2) vs. Guilherme Cadena (193.9)
- Sam Creasey (c) (124.9) vs. Shajidul Haque (124.6)
- Dario Bellandi (185.3) vs. Justin Barry (185.2)
- Helio Hernandez (170) vs. Chasen Blair (170.7)
- Emrah Sonmez (144.9) vs. Adam Meskini (145.8*)
- Alessandro Giordano (135.8) vs. Nathan Fletcher (135.2)
- Omiel Brown (173.8) vs. Junior Orghulo (171)
- Samuel Bark (145.8**) vs. Orlando Wilson Prins (146***)
* Meskini originally weighed in at 147.4
** Bark originally weighed in at 146.4
*** Prins originally weighed in at 146.4