The battle for the lightweight title at Cage Warriors 152 was officially rubber-stamped after the two fighters set for action successfully made weight ahead of fight night in Manchester.
The night’s main event will see reigning Cage Warriors lightweight champion George Hardwick pit his title on the line against Luxembourg contender Yann Liasse, and both men made weight with plenty to spare at Thursday’s official weigh-ins.
Both Hardwick and Liasse tipped the scale at 154.1 pounds to ensure their bout was made official for Saturday night at the BEC Arena. The event streams live worldwide on UFC Fight Pass.
The rest of the main card all weighed in without issue, while the preliminary card only saw one fighter miss their contracted weight.
Scottish lightweight Chris Bungard came in 2.1 pounds over the non-title limit – and five full pounds heavier than his opponent Gavin Hughes – at 158.1 pounds. However, the bout will proceed as planned, with “The Bad Guy” forfeiting a percentage of his fight purse for his weight miss.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
Cage Warriors 152: Official weigh-in results
- George Hardwick (154.1) vs. Yan Liasse (154.1)
- Nathan Fletcher (134.3) vs. Daan Duijs (134.2)
- Andy Clamp (202.3) vs. Ghassan Abdenabi (203.2)
- James Power (154.9) vs. Lukasz Kopera (155.3)
- Adam Cullen (155.8) vs. Dumitru Girlean (155.4)
- Luke Riley (148.8) vs. Kallum Parker (149.8)
- Madars Fleminas (169.9) vs. Aleksi Mantykivi (170.9)
- Ieuan Davies (153.6) vs. Dec Dean (153.2)
- Gavin Hughes (153.1) vs. Chris Bungard (158.1*)
- Chris Price (145.4) vs. Michal Denis Folc (143.9)
- Liam Gittins (135.1) vs. Rory Evans (134.8)
- Antonio Sheldon (145) vs. Orlando Wilson Prins (145.9)
- Liam Molloy (146.9) vs. Josh Reed (148.7)