Bantamweight title challengers Dylan Hazan and Caolan Loughran had no issues on the scale as they both successfully made championship weight for their 135-pound title fight at Cage Warriors 154 on Saturday night in Rome.
Both Hazan and Loughran hit the championship limit of 135 pounds at the official weigh-ins in Rome on Friday morning, but tensions were high when the pair faced off for the final time ahead of fight night in Italy, with officials needing to separate the pair to prevent a scuffle from breaking out before fight night.
Elsewhere on the card, UFC veterans Darren Stewart and Carlo Pedersolio Jr. both had no problem making weight for their respective middleweight and welterweight bouts with Leon Aliu and Giannis Bachar, while the rest of the 30 fighters all managed to hit their contracted weights to make the full 15-fight card official for Saturday night.
The only minor slip-up came via Dutch flyweight Gerardo Fanny, who initially came in 0.2 pounds over the non-title limit of 126 pounds before returning within the allotted time to tip the scale at 125.8 and secure his matchup with Tanio Pagliariccio.
Check the full list of official weights below.
Cage Warriors 154: Official weigh-in results
- Dylan Hazan (135) vs. Caolan Loughran (135) – for vacant bantamweight title
- Leon Aliu (186) vs. Darren Stewart (185.4)
- Carlo Pedersoli Jr. (170.4) vs. Giannis Bachar (170.8)
- Tanio Pagliariccio (125.5) vs. Gerardo Fanny (125.8)
- Simone Patrizi (155.3) vs. Ermil Xhaferi (155.6)
- Khadim Dia (170.3) vs. Milton Cabral (169.9)
- Enrico Di Gangi (134.5) vs. Alessandro Giordano (135.2)
- Francesco Mazzeo (185) vs. Joan Arastey (184.1)
- Sam Creasey (125.9) vs. Michelangelo Lupoli (126)
- Edoardo Caiazza (145.8) vs. Marko Sarasjarvi (145.6)
- Dario Bellandi (185.5) vs. Daniel Karlsson (183.9)
- Yoga Probowo (135.1) vs. Andrey Tyshchenko (135.9)
- Jasmine Favero (135.4) vs. Izabela Walczak (133)
- Luca Borando (145.5) vs. Baris Adiguzel (145.8)
- Cornellius RJ Aritonang (145.9) vs. Gianluca Ancora (143.2)