The fighters set for action at Cage Warriors 156 in Cardiff, Wales took to the scale at the official weigh-ins in the Welsh capital on Friday, with the nine-fight card locked and loaded for Saturday night’s event.
Middleweight contenders will meet in the main event, as former champion Matt Bonner and UFC veteran Darren Stewart both making weight with ease for their headline bout. Bonner tipped the scale at 185.6 pounds, while Stewart came in at a trim 183.6 pounds.
The rest of the main card arrived on the scale on weight, with only one fighter on the entire card missing the mark.
That fighter was Brazil’s Marcondes Bastos, who came in half a pound over the non-title featherweight limit, at 146.5 pounds, for his bout with Milad Ahady. Bastos has been fined 50 percent of his purse and the fight will continue, as planned.
Cage Warriors 156: Official weigh-in results
- Matt Bonner (185.6) vs. Darren Stewart (183.6)
- Reece McEwan (134.1) vs. Leonardo de Oliveira (133.5)
- Andy Clamp (203.8) vs. Ghassan Abdenabi (203)
- Rory Evans (134.5) vs. Jack Eglin (134.9)
- Jimmy Quinn (135.7) vs. Dan Kneil (134.9)
- Scott Pedersen (143.8) vs. Yohan Salvador (144.4)
- Milad Ahady (144.8) vs. Marcondes Bastos (146.5*)
- Stephanie Evans (143.7) vs. Malgorzata Tkocz (140.6)
- Marin Vetrila (154.9) vs. El Hadji Ndiaye (153.6)
*Fighter missed weight