A pair of UFC veterans will go head to head in the main event of Cage Warriors 159, and both men were typically professional as they made weight with ease for their headlining bout in San Diego.
Former UFC flyweight title challenger Wilson Reis and former UFC bantamweight Trevin Jones will face off at the top of the fight card at the Sycuan Casino Resort on Friday night, live on UFC Fight Pass, and both came in comfortably under the 136-pound non-title limit for their matchup – Reis tipping the scale at 134.9 pounds, while Jones arrived at 135.7 pounds.
The only weight miss of the session came in the co-main event, as Toby Misech was unable to make the 146-pound featherweight limit for his bout with Roberto Hernandez. Misech came in at 146.8 pounds and will be fined a percentage of his fight purse as a result. The bout with Hernandez, who made weight at 145.9 pounds, will proceed as a catchweight matchup.
There was also a tweak to the card, with featherweights John De Jesus and Elijah Leggett set to compete at lightweight. Both men weighed in appropriately, with De Jesus tipping the scale at 153.7 pounds, and Leggett coming in at 155.5 pounds.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
Cage Warriors 159: Official weigh-in results
- Trevin Jones (135.7lbs) vs. Wilson Reis (134.9lbs)
- Toby Misech (146.8lbs*) vs. Roberto Hernandez (145.9lbs)
- John De Jesus (153.7lbs) vs. Elijah Leggett (155.5lbs)
- Sean Rose (263.5lbs) vs. Ian Daube (238.8lbs)
- Lucas Martino (159.2lbs) vs. Alex Trinidad (159.2lbs)
- Brian Mitchell (135.8lbs) vs. James Settle (135.6lbs)
- Terrance Saeteurn (125.1lbs) vs. David Lopez (126lbs)
- Marcus Walston (171lbs) vs. Bobby Winther (169.4lbs)
- Anthony Warken (125.8lbs) vs. Manuel Medina (124.4lbs)
* Misech was unable to make weight