Cage Warriors returns to its familiar stomping ground of the BEC Arena for Cage Warriors 160, with a shortened 10-fight card confirmed for Friday night in Manchester.
On the eve of fight night, the fighters took to the scale for the official weigh-ins for the event, with the two main eventers on weight and ready for their featherweight contender clash, which streams live Friday, September 29 on UFC Fight Pass.
England’s James Hendin will face Sweden’s Tobias Harila in what looks set to be an explosive matchup, and both men came in under the non-title limit, with Harila coming in at 145.7 pounds compared to Hendin’s 144.9.
Former middleweight champion Matt Bonner is set for action in the co-main event, with the former beltholder hitting championship weight on the nose for his matchup against Samir Zaidi, who weighed in with poundage to spare, at 182.3 pounds.
That bout was promoted up the card after the originally scheduled co-headliner between Nathan Fletcher and Thomas Bryan was forced off the card. Fletcher’s pre-fight medicals highlighted an issue that left him unable to be cleared to fight, so his bout has been removed from the card, with Cage Warriors official stating that they will attempt to rebook him for a future event.
Bonner’s Next Generation teammates Luke Riley and Adam Cullen are also both set for action on the card, with rising featherweight contender Riley weighing in at 145.5 pounds for his bout with Alexander Loof (145.4), while lightweight Cullen (160.6) and opponent Amaury Junior (156.7) both arrived on weight for their 161-pound catchweight bout.
The only fighter to miss weight was bantamweight Adam Wilson, who tipped the scale at 137.3 pounds and elected not to cut any more weight for his bout with Rory Evans, who made weight at 135.1 pounds. Cage Warriors officials confirmed the bout will go ahead as planned, with Wilson fined a percentage of his fight purse.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
Cage Warriors 60: Official weigh-in results
- James Hendin (144.9) vs. Tobias Harila (145.7)
- Matthew Bonner (185) vs. Samir Zaidi (182.3)
- Antonio Sheldon (145.2) vs. Michal Denis Folc (145.6)
- Luke Riley (145.5) vs. Alexander Loof (145.4)
- Adam Cullen (160.6) vs. Amaury Junior (156.7) – 161-pound catchweight bout
- Ben Petches-Kelly (170.6) vs. Rafael Aronov (170.1)
- Adam Wilson (137.3*) vs. Rory Evans (135.1)
- Umakhan Ibragimov (143.9) vs. Rashid Bulguchev (143.5)
- Chris Price (154.2) vs. Dec Dean (154.9)
- Matthew Camilleri (153.7) vs. Adam Shelley (155.8)
* Wilson elected not to cut additional weight