Middleweight contenders Jared Cannonier and Sean Strickland will step into the main event spotlight for the final UFC card of the year, and both men ensured there were no slip-ups on the scale as they made their headline bout official at Friday’s weigh-ins at UFC Fight Night 216.
Cannonier came in at a ready 185.5 pounds, while Strickland tipped the scale at 186 pounds for their bout, which could push the winner one step closer to a shot at the title currently held by Brazil’s Alex Pereira.
The co-main event features a battle between ranked lightweight contenders, as Russia’s Arman Tsarukyan and Kazakhstan’s Damir Ismagulov, while No. 8-ranked flyweight contender Amir Albazi takes on replacement opponent Alessandro Costa.
Alex Caceres and Julian Erosa face off in a featherweight main card showcase, while lightweights Drew Dober and Bobby Green go head to head at 155 pounds.
Other notables from the preliminary card include Welsh strawweight Cory McKenna, Australian welterweight Jake Matthews, and former Rizin bantamweight champion Manel Kape.
Check out the list of official weights below.
UFC Fight Night 216: Official Weigh-In Results
- Jared Cannonier (185.5) vs. Sean Strickland (186)
- Arman Tsarukyan (155.5) vs. Damir Ismagulov (156)
- Amir Albazi (125.5) vs. Alessandro Costa (125.5)
- Alex Caceres (145) vs. Julian Erosa (145.5)
- Drew Dober (156) vs. Bobby Green (156)
- Michal Oleksiejczuk (186) vs. Cody Brundage (185)
- Cheyanne Vlismas (115.5) vs. Cory McKenna (115.5)
- Jake Matthews (170) vs. Matthew Semelsberger (171)
- Said Nurmagomedov (136) vs. Saidyokoub Kakhramonov (136)
- Rafa Garcia (155) vs. Hayisaer Maheshate (158.5*)
- Rinat Fakhretdinov (171) vs. Bryan Battle (170)
- Manel Kape (126) vs. David Dvorak (125.5)
- Sergey Morozov (136) vs. Journey Newson (135.5)