Saturday, July 30 will see the octagon head to Dallas, Texas as the American Airlines Center plays host to UFC 277, and the UFC has released its full fight card for the event.
The bout lineup was revealed during the broadcast for UFC Fight Night 206 at the weekend, with two title fights set to top the card in Texas.
Everything’s bigger in Texas & this card is gonna be MASSIVE 🔥
[ #UFC277 | Sat. July 30th | @AACenter ] pic.twitter.com/Um2dqztHA1
— UFC (@ufc) May 22, 2022
Headlining the show is a rematch for the UFC women’s bantamweight title as newly-crowned Julianna Pena will face off against the woman she sensationally defeated to win the belt, Amanda Nunes.
There’s a title on the line in the co-main event, too, as former flyweight champion Brandon Moreno and surging Kiwi contender Kai Kara-France will face off for the vacant interim flyweight title.
The main card also features a trio of explosive matchups. Heavyweight knockout machine Derrick Lewis returns to face hard-hitting Sergei Pavlovich, while former middleweight title challenger Paulo Costa takes on the returning former middleweight champion Luke Rockhold in a huge matchup at 185 pounds.
There’s also a crucial bout at 205 pounds, as highly-rated light heavyweight contender Magomed Ankalaev takes on former title challenger Anthony Smith.
The preliminary card is also stacked, with the likes of Drew Dober, Diego Ferreira and Ji Yeon Kim all set for action.
UFC 277: Confirmed Fight Card
- Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes – for women’s bantamweight title
- Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France – for interim flyweight title
- Derrick Lewis vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Paulo Costa vs. Luke Rockhold
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Anthony Smith
- Justin Tafa vs. Don’Tale Mayes
- Drew Dober vs. Rafael Alves
- Diego Ferreira vs. Drakkar Klose
- Ramiz Brahimaj vs. Michael Morales
- Ji Yeon Kim vs. Mariya Agapova
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Ihor Potieria