The full 10-fight card was made official as each fighter hit their contracted weight at Thursday’s weigh-ins ahead of PFL 4 in Atlanta, Georgia, but that didn’t mean all of the original lineup came through unscathed.
Complications during his weight cut forced Bruno Miranda off the fight card, with PFL alternate Jake Childress stepping in to face Nate Jennerman in a lightweight showcase bout.
And while the remaining 19 fighters all successfully made weight for their respective bouts, one fighter left the weigh-in looking markedly different to his appearance beforehand.
Former UFC featherweight contender Jeremy Stephens was right on the 156-pound lightweight limit and, in a bid to ensure he made weight, “Lil’ Heathen” shaved his head and his trademark beard before stepping on the scale to hit 156 pounds for his bout with Myles Price.
The event, which showcases the PFL’s lightweight and light heavyweight competitors, will be headlined by another lightweight clash, as “Cassius” Clay Collard faces off against fellow opening round winner Alexander Martinez.
PFL 4: Official Weigh-In Results
- Clay Collard (155.2) vs. Alexander Martinez (155.8)
- Antonio Carlos Jr. (205.8) vs. Bruce Souto (205.2)
- Raush Manfio (155.8) vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier (155.8)
- Jeremy Stephens (156) vs. Myles Price (155.2)
- Omari Akhmedov (203.2) vs. Teodoras Aukstuolis (204)
- Natan Schulte (156) vs. Marcin Held (155.6)
- Emiliano Sordi (204.8) vs. Delan Monte (205.6)
- Robert Wilkinson (206) vs. Viktor Pesta (205.8)
- Marthin Hamlet (205.6) vs. Josh Silveira (205.6)
- Jake Childress (155) vs. Nate Jennerman (155)