Two of the most physically imposing figures to ever enter the KSW cage will do battle at KSW 64 after their first attempt to compete was thwarted due to illness.
Former World’s Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski and Senegalese wrestling sensation Serigne Ousmane Dia (aka Bombardier) were originally due to face off at KSW 59 and, after the two men made weight, the anticipation levels were at fever pitch for their titanic clash in March.
But, in a cruel twist of fate, Bombardier was taken ill just half an hour before the event and subsequently diagnosed with appendicitis.
It forced their matchup off the card and left fans eagerly anticipating their super heavyweight matchup disappointed.
But now the pair are back and ready to throw down in the main event of KSW 64, which takes place in Lodz, Poland on Saturday, October 23.
Ahead of the bout, KSW’s brand new international YouTube channel has released a promo film for the main event battle, with both men setting the scene ahead of their heavy-duty clash at the Atlas Arena at the weekend.
Check out the video below…
KSW 64: Fight Card
- Mariusz Pudzianowski vs. Serigne Ousmane Dia (aka Bombardier)
- Sebastian Przbysz vs. Bruno Santos – for KSW bantamweight title
- Daniel Rutkowski vs. Filip Pejic
- Robert Ruchala vs. Patryk Kaczmarczyk
- Michal Pietrzak vs. Shamil Musaev
- Albert Odzimkowski vs. Jason Radcliffe
- Cezary Kesik vs. Marcin Krakowiak
- Adam Tomasik vs. Oumar Sy
- Sylwia Juskiewicz vs. Karolina Owczarz
KSW 64 will stream live across the world on the KSW app and via KSWTV.com