Saturday’s KSW 74 event in Poland features a battle for the heavyweight title in the main event and the protagonists made the matchup official at Friday’s official weigh-ins.
Reigning champion Phil De Fries came in one pound under the heavyweight limit, tipping the scale at 264 pounds for his title defence against former Chelsea FC goalkeeper-turned-submission specialist Ricardo Prasel (238 pounds).
The middleweight co-main event was also locked in after Poland’s Damian Janikowski (186 pounds) and England’s Tom Breese (185 pounds) made weight with ease for their clash.
There were two weight misses earlier in the card, with Pawel Politylo and Anita Bekus both failing to make weight for their bouts against Werlleson Martins and Sofiia Bagishvili, respectively.
Politylo came in at 140 pounds for his bantamweight bout with Martins, while Bekus came in at 118 pounds for her strawweight bout with Bagishvili. They were subsequently fined 40% and 30% of their fight purses, respectively.
The event streams live Saturday, September 10 on KSWTV.com
KSW 74: Official Weigh-In Results
- Phil De Fries (264) vs. Ricardo Prasel (238)
- Damian Janikowski (186) vs. Tom Breese (185)
- Darko Stosic (238) vs. Michal Kita (240)
- Cezary Kesik (186) vs. Tomasz Romanowski (185)
- Werlleson Martins (136) vs. Pawel Politylo (140*)
- Kacper Koziorzebski (171) vs. Emil Meek (171)
- Anita Bekus (118*) vs. Sofiia Bagishvili (115)
- Wojciech Kazeiczko (146) vs. Eduard Demenko (146)
- Arkadiusz Mruk (185) vs. Borys Dzikowski (186)