Two of the biggest stars in the history of KSW will go head to head in the main event of KSW 77 on December 17, with one man carrying a significant size advantage over the other.
Polish legends Mamed Khalidov and Mariusz Pudzianowski will go head to head in the headliner in Gliwice, Poland, with former middleweight and light heavyweight champion Khalidov set to face the five-time world’s strongest man Pudzianowski in a battle of the promotion’s biggest icons.
The pair weighed in and faced off ahead of their eagerly-anticipated matchup, with Pudzianowski weighing in more than 25 percent heavier than Khalidov.
Pudzianowski tipped the scale at 259 pounds, a full 53 pounds heavier than Khalidov, who came in at 206 pounds for the bout, which takes place at Arena Gliwice, where a sold out crowd is expected for the event.
Also set for action on the card are two KSW championship bouts, with the bantamweight and light heavyweight titles on the line.
Both 135-pound champ Sebastian Przybysz and 205-pound king Ibragim Chuzhigaev both came in on their respective championship weight limits for their bouts against Jakub Wiklacz and Ivan Erslan.
KSW 77: Official Weigh-In Results
- Mamed Khalidov (206) vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski (259)
- Sebastian Przybydz (c, 135) vs. Jakub Wiklacz (135) – for bantamweight title
- Ibragim Chuzhigaev (c, 205) vs. Ivan Erslan (205) – for light heavyweight title
- Daniel Rutkowski (146) vs. Lom-Ali Eskiev (146)
- Andrzej Grzebyk (174) vs. Oton Jasse (175)
- Patryk Kaczmarczyk (146) vs. Pascal Hintzen (145)
- Bohdan Gnidko (206) vs. Madalin Pirvulescu (204)
- Michal Domin (146) vs. Patryk Likus (144)
- Yann Liasse (156) vs. Adrian Gralek (155)
- Shamad Erzanukaev (136) vs. Carl McNally (136)
- Wiktoria Czyzewska (134) vs. Oleksandra Karasova (134)
KSW 77 streams live globally on KSWTV.com, on Viaplay across selected regions in Europe, and on Combate in Brazil.