The fight card for Oktagon MMA’s final event of 2022 is set, with the interim bantamweight title fight officially confirmed on the scale after both fighters successfully made weight for their championship clash.
Both Filip Macek and Gustavo Lopez hit championship weight for their interim title bout, coming in right on the 135-pound limit, as their bout was rubber-stamped ahead of fight night in Prague.
The majority of the fight card made weight with no issues, but there were a couple of narrow weight misses that ultimately didn’t affect their inclusion on bout list for Friday night’s fights.
However, there was one bout scratched from the card. England’s Lee Chadwick was declared unable to compete due to medical reasons, meaning his bout with Rafael Xavier has been removed from the card, which will continue with 12 bouts.
Oktagon 38: Official Weigh-In Results
- Filip Macek (135) vs. Gustavo Lopez (135) – for interim bantamweight title
- Losene Keita (155) vs. Milan Minci Pales (155) – ‘Underground Rules’ bout
- Alex Lohore (171) vs. Matus Juracek (171)
- Matous Kohout (156.3*) vs. Jan Malach (156)
- Daniel Skvor (206) vs. Jorick Montagnac (205)
- Gabor Boraros (189) vs. Vaclav Mikulasek (188) – boxing bout
- Jakub Dohnal (146) vs. Ahmed Vila (145)
- Matej Penaz (186) vs. Joel dos Santos (186)
- Max Handanagic (170) vs. David Jacobsson (171)
- Jaroslav Pokorny (146) vs. Can Aslaner (146)
- Radovan Uskrt (185) vs. Ole Magnor (185l)
- Martin Pipek (164**) vs. Hassan Shaaban (162)
* Kohout missed weight by 0.1kg/0.3lbs but the fight will continue as scheduled
** Pipek missed weight by 0.2kg/1lbs but the fight will continue as scheduled