ONE Championship will showcase three championship bouts across three different sports when it makes its second appearance on Prime Video on September 30.
ONE on Prime Video 2 has a loaded fight card that is headlined by arguably the biggest championship rivalry in ONE. Strawweight champion Xiong Jing Nan and atomweight champ Angela Lee have fought twice before as each fighter has challenged for the other’s world title.
On both occasions, the champion has successfully defended their belt, meaning the status quo has been maintained across the two weight classes. But now, in a huge trilogy bout between the pair, Xiong and Lee will to head to head for a third time, with Lee challenging “The Panda” for her strawweight belt for a second time.
The co-main event casts a spotlight on ONE’s kickboxing division, as Thailand’s Superbon Singha Mawynn puts his featherweight championship on the line against the man who won the ONE featherweight kickboxing grand prix tournament, Chingiz Allazov.
There’s also a third title fight on the card, as ONE’s newly-created grappling division will crown its first flyweight submission grappling champion, as Mikey Musameci takes on Cleber Sousa for the honour of becoming the inaugural champ.
The event takes place on Friday, September 30 (Saturday, October 1 local time in Singapore) and will be available on Prime Video in the US, and via pay-per-view on watch.onefc.com.
ONE on Prime Video 2: Fight Card
- Xiong Jing Nan (c) vs. Angela Lee – for strawweight title
- Superbon Singha Mawynn (c) vs. Chingiz Allazov – for featherweight kickboxing title
- Mikey Musumeci vs. Cleber Sousa – for vacant flyweight submission grappling title
- Stamp Fairtex vs. Jihin Radzuan
- Martin Nguyen vs. Ilya Freymanov
- Timofey Nastyukhin vs. Halil Amir
- Marat Grigorian vs. Tayfun Ozcan – kickboxing
- Ryogo Takahashi vs. Oh Ho Taek
- Anissa Meksen vs. Dankongfah Banchamek – Muay Thai
- Rade Opacic vs. Giannis Stoforidis – kickboxing grand prix alternate bout