The biggest trilogy bout in ONE Championship history is set to go down at ONE on Prime Video 2, and the matchup was officially rubber-stamped after both combatants successfully passed their final weigh-in and hydration tests ahead of fight night in Singapore.
Xiong Jing Nan will put her strawweight title on the line against atomweight champion Angela Lee, with each fighter holding a victory over the other as both Xiong and Lee successfully retained their titles in prior matchups.
Now they’re set to face off for a third time, with Lee challenging Xiong for the strawweight crown, and both women hit their mark on the scale, with the champion coming in on the 125-pound limit, and Lee tipping the scale a tad lighter, at 123.75 pounds.
The inaugural flyweight submission grappling title will also be decided, with Mikey Musumeci and Cleber Sousa both coming in on weight at 134.5 and 135 pounds, respectively.
Check out the full list of weights and hydration results below.
ONE on Prime Video 2: Official weigh-in and hydration results
- Xiong Jing Nan (125.00 lbs, 1.0005) vs. Angela Lee (123.75 lbs, 1.0005) – for women’s strawweight title
- Mikey Musumeci (134.50 lbs, 1.0233) vs. Cleber Sousa (135.00 lbs, 1.0191) – for flyweight submission grappling title
- Stamp Fairtex (115.00 lbs, 1.0107) vs. Jihin Radzuan (120.25 lbs, 1.0053)
- Martin Nguyen (155.00 lbs, 1.0083) vs. Ilya Freymanov (154.50 lbs, 1.0091)
- Timofey Nastyukhin (170.00 lbs, 1.0183) vs. Halil Amir (169.50 lbs, 1.0214)
- Marat Grigorian (154.00 lbs, 1.0172) vs. Tayfun Ozcan (154.75 lbs, 1.0087) – kickboxing bout
- Ryogo Takahashi (154.75 lbs, 1.0074) vs. Oh Ho Taek (154.00 lbs, 1.0036)
- Anissa Meksen (114.75 lbs, 1.0095) vs. Dangkongfah Banchamek (115.25 lbs, 1.0066) – Muay Thai bout
- Rade Opacic (245.00 lbs, 1.0036) vs. Giannis Stoforidis (238.75 lbs, 1.0009) – kickboxing bout
Hydration values less than or equal to 1.0250 earn a passing mark, while values greater than or equal to 1.0251 earn a failing mark. Athletes who failed weight and hydration tests on Day 1 or Day 2 are given another chance to clear tests on the morning of the event.