All 22 fighters successfully made their contracted weights ahead of fight night at PFL 5 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The event takes place Friday night at Overtime Elite Arena, and will see a full card of action ready to roll, with all of the key fighters set for action in the heavyweight and featherweight divisions, plus one crucial clash at lightweight.
In the main event, Brazil’s 2021 PFL heavyweight champion Bruno Cappelozza will take on fellow countryman Mateus Scheffel in a bout that could propel the winner into the final four.
Cappelozza finished Stuart Austin inside one round at PFL 2, while Scheffel is looking to bounce back after defeat in his opening bout of the regular season. But a stoppage win for Scheffel could transform his fortunes and put him in with a shout of success in the heavyweight competition.
The one remaining regular-season lightweight bout forms the co-main event, as former UFC lightweight champ Anthony Pettis takes on Scotland’s Stevie Ray, with both men eyeing a spot in the lightweight playoffs.
The rest of the card features the remainder of the heavyweight division, plus the featherweight division, including 2021 semi-finalists Bubba Jenkins and Brendan Loughnane, who will look to secure stoppage victories in their respective bouts to cement their spots in the final four at 145 pounds.
PFL 5: Official Weigh-in Results
- Bruno Cappelozza (237.2) vs. Matheus Scheffel (254)
- Anthony Pettis (155.4) vs. Stevie Ray (155.6)
- Renan Ferreira (261.2) vs. Klidson Abreu (258)
- Chris Wade (145.6) vs. Kyle Bochniak (145.8)
- Ante Delija (246.8) vs. Shelton Graves (265.6)
- Bubba Jenkins (145.8) vs. Reinaldo Ekson (145.2)
- Denis Goltsov (244.2) vs. Maurice Greene (241.4)
- Lance Palmer (145.8) vs. Sheymon Moraes (145.6)
- Sam Kei (240) vs. Juan Adams (266)
- Alejandro Flores (145.8) vs. Ryoji Kudo (145.4)
- Brendan Loughnane (145.8) vs. Ago Huskic (145.4)