The PFL’s first playoff event of 2022 is locked, loaded and ready to go after all the fighters set for action in New York City successfully made weight ahead of the event.
PFL Playoffs 1 takes place at the Hulu Theater in Madison Square Garden, with a lightweight semi-final clash in the main event set to feature a rematch between America’s former UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis and Scotland’s former UFC lightweight Stevie Ray.
In their first meeting in the final round of regular season bouts, Ray submitted Pettis with a modified twister, and both men came in on weight and ready, with Pettis at 155.6 pounds and Ray at 155.8 pounds for their semi-final rematch.
The other lightweight semi-final bout will feature Canada’s Olivier Aubin-Mercier (155 pounds) against Paraguay’s 156 pounds, while the rest of the main card featured the two light heavyweight semi-finals.
The co-main event will see Russia’s Omari Akhmedov face unbeaten Josh Silveira, while the other 205-pound semi-final features a matchup between Australia’s Rob Wilkinson (205.8 pounds) and Brazil’s Delan Monte (205.2 pounds).
Check out the full list of weights from Thursday’s official weigh-ins below.
PFL Playoffs 1: Official Weigh-In Results
- Anthony Pettis (155.6) vs. Stevie Ray (155.8) – lightweight semi-final
- Omari Akhmedov (204.6) vs. Josh Silveira (206) – light heavyweight semi-final
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (155) vs. Alexander Martinez (156) – lightweight semi-final
- Robert Wilkinson (205.8) vs. Delan Monte (205.2) – light heavyweight semi-final
- Marcelo Nunes (244.2) vs. Dylan Potter (255.2) – 2023 season qualifier
- Cory Hendricks (204.6) vs. Marthin Hamlet (206) – 2023 light heavyweight qualifier
- Mahmoud Sebie (170.8) vs. Itso Babulaidze (170.8) – swing bout
- Alexei Pergande (155.8) vs. Elvis Lebron-Quiles (155.8)
- Lucas Barbosa (169.6) vs. Elmar Umarov (171)
- Elvin Espinoza (154.4) vs. Corey Jackson (156) – 2023 Challenger Series qualifier
- Brahyan Zurcher (146) vs. Ricardo Jimenez (144.2) – 2023 Challenger Series qualifier