The final leg of the PFL’s three-event playoff series takes place Saturday night in London, England as the PFL’s 2022 season finalists in the men’s featherweight and women’s lightweight divisions are decided at the Copper Box Arena in Stratford’s Olympic Park.
Two-time Olympic judo gold medallist Kayla Harrison is set to return to the city where she captured gold at London 2012 as she bids to reach the 2022 women’s lightweight finals, where she hopes to capture her third straight lightweight crown, while England’s own Brendan Loughnane has his sights set on a big win on home soil as he looks to punch his ticket to the featherweight finale.
Ahead of the four semi-finals in London, former UFC title challenger and PFL fight analyst Dan Hardy breaks down each of the bouts to mark your card before a huge night of fights in the English capital.
PFL Playoffs 3: Official Fight Card
- Kayla Harrison vs. Martina Jindrova – women’s lightweight semi-final
- Chris Wade vs. Brendan Loughnane – men’s featherweight semi-final
- Larissa Pacheco vs. Olena Kolesnyk – women’s lightweight semi-final
- Ryoji Kudo vs. Bubba Jenkins – men’s featherweight semi-final
- Simeon Powel vs. Joao Paulo Fagundes
- Stuart Austin vs. Sofiane Boukichou
- Marcin Held vs. Myles Price
- Aleksandrs Chizhovs vs. Omar Hussein
- Dakota Ditcheva vs. Hassna Gaber
- Louis Sutherland vs. Abraham Babby
- Tayo Odunjo vs. Magnus Onyeka Iversen
- Ali Taleb vs. Darius Mafi
- Zebenzui Ruiz vs. Raphael Uchegbu