Welterweight rivals Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal weighed in at either end of the official window at the early-morning weigh-ins ahead of UFC 272 in Las Vegas. But, despite arriving on the scale more than an hour apart, both men hit exactly the same weight ahead of their keenly-anticipated grudge match.
The pair are set to clash in the headline bout at T-Mobile Arena on Saturday night, and both men tipped the scale at 170.5 pounds for their five-round welterweight matchup.
The new co-main event will see former UFC lightweight champion Rafael Dos Anjos take on short-notice opponent Renato Moicano, and both men hit the agreed 160-pound catchweight limit for their bout, which will also take place over five rounds.
Also set for action are featherweight contenders Edson Barboza and Bryce Mitchell, and they both hit 145.5 pounds for their main card matchup.
All 26 fighters successfully made weight, including a relieved Greg Hardy, who was the last man onto the scale. He tipped the scale at the maximum allowable weight for a UFC bout, 266 pounds, after revealing earlier in the week that he had arrived in Las Vegas weighing 295 pounds.
UFC 272: Official weigh-in results
- Colby Covington (170.5) vs. Jorge Masvidal (170.5)
- Rafael dos Anjos (160) vs. Renato Moicano (160)
- Edson Barboza (145.5) vs. Bryce Mitchell (145.5)
- Kevin Holland (170) vs. Alex Oliveira (170)
- Greg Hardy (266) vs. Serghei Spivac (243.5)
- Jamie Mullarkey (155.5) vs. Jalin Turner (156)
- Marina Rodriguez (116) vs. Yan Xiaonan (116)
- Nicolae Negumereanu (205.5) vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu (206)
- Mariya Agapova (126) vs. Maryna Moroz (125.5)
- Brian Kelleher (145) vs. Umar Nurmagomedov (146)
- Tim Elliott (126) vs. Tagir Ulanbekov (125.5)
- Ludovit Klein (156) vs. Devonte Smith (156)
- Dustin Jacoby (205.5) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (206)