The UFC’s pay-per-view event in Abu Dhabi will go ahead with a full slate of main card matchups after the official early-morning weigh-ins on Friday.
UFC 280 will be headlined by a pair of championship bouts, with the vacant lightweight title up for grabs in the main event.
Both Charles Oliveira and Islam Makhachev arrived on shape and ready for their hotly-anticipated title clash, with both men tipping the scale with half a pound to spare, at 154.5 pounds.
The co-main event sees a bantamweight title clash between reigning champion Aljamain Sterling and former champion T.J. Dillashaw, and both hit championship weight on the button, coming in at 135 pounds exactly.
The lone weight miss on the card came in the women’s flyweight bout between former title challenger Katlyn Chookagian and rising contender Manon Fiorot, as Chookagian came in at 127.5 pounds – 1.5 pounds over the limit for their non-title flyweight bout.
One fight was scratched from the card, as a medical issue forced the cancellation of the featherweight prelim matchup between Zubaira Tukhugov and Lucas Almeida.
The fighters then headed to the Etihad Arena for the ceremonial weigh-ins, where they flexed on the scale and faced off for the final time ahead of fight night in Abu Dhabi.
Check out the full list of weights below.
UFC 280: Official Weigh-In Results
- Charles Oliveira (154.5) vs. Islam Makhachev (154.5) – for vacant lightweight title
- Champ Aljamain Sterling (135) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (135) – for bantamweight title
- Sean O’Malley (135.5) vs. Petr Yan (136)
- Beneil Dariush (156) vs. Mateusz Gamrot (156)
- Katlyn Chookagian (127.5*) vs. Manon Fiorot (125.5)
- Sean Brady (171) vs. Belal Muhammad (170)
- Caio Borralho (186) vs. Makhmud Muradov (185.5)
- Nikita Krylov (206) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (206)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170.5) vs. Gadzhi Omargadzhiev (171)
- AJ Dobson (185) vs. Armen Petrosyan (186)
- Malcolm Gordon (126) vs. Muhammad Mokaev (126)
- Lina Lansberg (135) vs. Karol Rosa (135)
*Chookagian misses weight by 1.5 pounds