The fighters have weighed in and are all now ready ahead of UFC 282 in Las Vegas, and they had just one more pre-fight obligation remains before they set foot in the Octagon on fight night.
The MGM Grand Garden Arena played host to the ceremonial weigh-ins, where the fighters returned to the stage fully replenished as they faced off for the cameras – and the fans – for one final time ahead of fight night.
Recap the action via the UFC’s official stream below.
UFC 282: Official Weigh-In Results
- Jan Blachowicz (204.5) vs. Magomed Ankalaev (205) – for light heavyweight title
- Paddy Pimblett (156) vs. Jared Gordon (155.5)
- Santiago Ponzinibbio (179.5) vs. Alex Morono (179.5)
- Darren Till (184.5) vs. Dricus du Plessis (185)
- Bryce Mitchell (146) vs. Ilia Topuria (146)
- Raul Rosas Jr. (136) vs. Jay Perrin (136)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik (261.5) vs. Chris Daukaus (242.5)
- Edmen Shahbazyan (185.5) vs. Dalcha Lungiambula (185.5)
- Chris Curtis (186) vs. Joaquin Buckley (185.5)
- Billy Quarantillo (146) vs. Alexander Hernandez (145.5)
- TJ Brown (145.5) vs. Erik Silva (146)
- Vinicius Salvador (126) vs. Daniel Da Silva (129*)
- Cameron Saaiman (135) vs. Steven Koslow (136)
* Da Silva missed weight by three pounds – bout was subsequently removed from the card due to a medical issue, per UFC