UFC 282 fight night draws ever closer, and for the fighters set for action on the UFC’s final pay-per-view event of 2022, the came for “the fight before the fight” as they took to the scale for the official weigh-ins ahead of their respective matchups.
The UFC Apex played host to proceedings, where the assembled media, including Fighters Only, were on hand to report on developments as the fighters weighed in during the allotted two-hour window ahead of fight night in Las Vegas.
Headlining the event is a battle for the vacant UFC light heavyweight title, as former champion Jan Blachowicz takes on surging Russian contender Magomed Ankalaev, while the co-main attraction features England’s Paddy Pimblett, who takes on America’s Jared Gordon in a lightweight matchup.
Recap the action as it happened via the UFC’s official live weigh-in show replay below, and check the foot of the story for the full list of official weights.
UFC 282: Official Weigh-In Results
- Jan Blachowicz (204.5) vs. Magomed Ankalaev (205) – for light heavyweight title
- Paddy Pimblett (156) vs. Jared Gordon (155.5)
- Santiago Ponzinibbio (179.5) vs. Alex Morono (179.5)
- Darren Till (184.5) vs. Dricus Du Plessis (185)
- Bryce Mitchell (146) vs. Ilia Topuria (146)
- Raul Rosas Jr. (136) vs. Jay Perrin (136)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik (261.5) vs. Chris Daukaus (242.5)
- Edmen Shahbazyan (185.5) vs. Dalcha Lungiambula (185.5)
- Chris Curtis (186) vs. Joaquin Buckley (185.5)
- Billy Quarantillo (146) vs. Alexander Hernandez (145.5)
- TJ Brown (145.5) vs. Erik Silva (146)
- Vinicius Salvador (126) vs. Daniel Da Silva (129*)
- Cameron Saaiman (135) vs. Steven Koslow (136)
* Da Silva missed weight by three pounds