There were no slip-ups on the scale as each and every one of the 30 fighters set for action at UFC 283 successfully made weight at the official weigh-ins in Rio de Janeiro.
The event, which will take place at the Jeunesse Arena, will feature two championship bouts at the top of the card, and all four title fighters made weight with no issues.
Former light heavyweight champion Glover Teixeira arrived bang on the 205-pound championship limit for his title tussle with first-time challenger Jamahal Hill coming in with half a pound to spare, at 204.5.
Both flyweight title fighters hit 125 pounds for their quadrilogy fight, with defending champion Deiveson Figueiredo and interim champion Brandon Moreno both in peak condition ahead of their fourth title tussle.
Everyone else on the card also made weight, meaning the 15-bout lineup for the UFC’s return to Rio – their first show in Brazil since the pandemic – has remained intact.
Recap the official weigh-ins by replaying the UFC’s live weigh-in show below.
UFC 283: Official weigh-in results
- Glover Teixeira (205) vs. Jamahal Hill (204.5) – for vacant light heavyweight title
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) (125) vs. Brandon Moreno (125) – for flyweight title
- Gilbert Burns (170) vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Jessica Andrade (125) vs. Lauren Murphy (125.5)
- Paul Craig (205) vs. Johnny Walker (205)
- Mauricio Rua (205) vs. Ihor Potieria (205)
- Gregory Rodrigues (186) vs. Brunno Ferreira (185)
- Thiago Moises (155.5) vs. Melquizael Costa (155)
- Mounir Lazzez (170.5) vs. Gabriel Bonfim (171)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (263) vs. Jailton Almeida (232)
- Terrance McKinney (156) vs. Ismael Bonfim (156)
- Warlley Alves (171) vs. Nicolas Dalby (170)
- Josiane Nunes (145.5) vs. Zarah Fairn Dos Santos (146)
- Luan Lacerda (136) vs. Cody Stamann (135)
- Saimon Oliveira (136) vs. Daniel Marcos (136)