The official weigh-ins for UFC 286 were all wrapped up in quick time as all 30 fighters, plus one special addition, all hit the scale and registered their final pre-fight weights in just 43 minutes ahead of fight night in London.
Headlining the card is a battle for the undisputed welterweight title, and both champion Leon Edwards and former champ Kamaru Usman hit championship weight on the nose, coming in on the 170-pound limit for their trilogy bout.
Usman was the first man to take to the scale at the weigh-ins, but before Edwards appeared, there was an appearance from former title challenger Colby Covington, who arrived as a backup fighter for the title fight and also made championship weight at 170 pounds. However, Edwards later appeared and made weight with no issues to make the scheduled title fight official for Saturday night at The O2 Arena.
The rest of the fight card weighed in with no problems, bar one fighter. Malcolm Gordon weighed in early and tipped the scale at 129.5 pounds for his flyweight bout with England’s Jake Hadley. It meant Gordon was 3.5 pounds over the non-title limit, but he opted not to cut further weight.
The fight card features a host of UFC debutants, and they all made weight without fuss as the entire weigh-in session was wrapped up in less than three-quarters of an hour.
Check out the full list of weights below.
UFC 286: Official weigh-in results
- Leon Edwards (170) vs Kamaru Usman (170) – for welterweight title
- Justin Gaethje (156) vs Rafael Fiziev (156)
- Gunnar Nelson (170) vs Bryan Barberena (171)
- Jennifer Maia (125) vs Casey O’Neill (125)
- Marvin Vettori (185.5) vs Roman Dolidze (186)
- Jack Shore (146) vs Makwan Amirkhani (146)
- Chris Duncan (156) vs Omar Morales (156)
- Sam Patterson (155.5) vs Yanal Ashmouz (155)
- Muhammad Mokaev (126) vs Jafel Filho (125.5)
- Lerone Murphy (145.5) vs Gabriel Santos (145.5)
- Christian Leroy Duncan (185.5) vs Dusko Todorovic (186)
- Jake Hadley (126) vs Malcolm Gordon (129.5)*
- Joanne Wood (126) vs Luana Carolina (126)
- Jai Herbert (156) vs Ludovit Klein (156)
- Juliana Miller (125.5) vs Veronica Hardy (125.5)
BACKUP FIGHTER FOR MAIN EVENT
- Colby Covington (170)
*Malcolm Gordon missed weight