The official weigh-ins went off almost without a hitch as the key protagonists at UFC 287 took to the scale ahead of fight night in Miami, Florida.
Headlining the event is a middleweight title rematch between Alex Pereira and former champion Israel Adesanya, while the co-main event features a pivotal clash in the welterweight division, as Florida-based rivals Gilbert Burns and Jorge Masvidal get set to face off in a bid to potentially earn a shot at the welterweight title currently held by Leon Edwards.
Just one fighter from the 13-fight card failed to make weight, with bantamweight Christian Rodriguez coming in one point over the non-title limit of 136 pounds for his main card opener against Raul Rosas Jr. Rodriguez was fined 20 percent of his fight purse, and the bout will remain on the card, as planned.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC 287: Official weigh-in results
- Alex Pereira (185) vs. Israel Adesanya (184.5) – for middleweight title
- Gilbert Burns (170) vs. Jorge Masvidal (171)
- Rob Font (135) vs. Adrian Yanez (135.5)
- Kevin Holland (170.5) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (171)
- Christian Rodriguez (137) vs. Raul Rosas Jr. (135)
- Chris Curtis (186) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (185)
- Luana Pinheiro (115.5) vs. Michelle Waterson-Gomez (116)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185.5) vs. Joe Pyfer (185.5)
- Chase Sherman (249.5) vs. Karl Williams (241)
- Cynthia Calvillo (116) vs. Loopy Godinez (115.5)
- Ignacio Bahamondes (159.5) vs. Trey Ogden (159.5)
- Steve Garcia (145.5) vs. Saylian Nuerdanbieke (146)
- Jaqueline Amorim (115.5) vs. Sam Hughes (116)