The two title fights at the top of the fight card at UFC 290 are locked, loaded and ready to go for fight night after all four fighters involved in the championship bouts weighed in successfully at the official weigh-ins.
The four title fighters were the first four fighters to step on the scale during the early-morning weigh-in session at the UFC Apex, with the quartet all making their contracted weights to guarantee their eligibility to leave Las Vegas with championship gold this weekend.
The main event features a battle for the undisputed featherweight title, with defending champion Alexander Volkanovski coming in at 144.5 pounds for his unification battle with interim champion Yair Rodriguez, who weighed in at 145 pounds.
Both flyweight title fighters were bang on the championship limit for their title tussle, as champ Brandon Moreno and challenger Alexandre Pantoja both hit 125 pounds for their co-main event clash.
UFC 290: Official weigh-in results
- Alexander Volkanovski (144.5) vs. Yair Rodriguez (145) – for unified featherweight title
- Brandon Moreno (125) vs. Alexandre Pantoja (125) – for flyweight title
- Robert Whittaker (185.5) vs. Dricus du Plessis (186)
- Jalin Turner (158*) vs. Dan Hooker (155.5)
- Bo Nickal (186) vs. Val Woodburn (185.5)
- Robbie Lawler (170.5) vs. Niko Price (171)
- Jack Della Maddalena (171) vs. Josiah Harrell (170.5)
- Yazmin Jauregui (115.5) vs. Denise Gomes (115.5)
- Jimmy Crute (205) vs. Alonzo Menifield (205.5)
- Tatsuro Taira (130) vs. Edgar Chairez (129)
- Vitor Petrino (206) vs. Marcin Prachnio (206)
- Cameron Saaiman (125) vs. Terrence Mitchell (135)
- Shannon Ross (126) vs. Jesus Aguilar (126)
- Kamuela Kirk (155.5) vs. Esteban Ribovics (156)
*Turner missed weight
Backup fighter: Brandon Royval (125)