The full fight card for UFC 292 was rubber-stamped and ready for fight night after all 24 fighters set for action at the TD Garden successfully made weight ahead of fight night in Boston.
The top of the fight card features a pair of championship clashes, with the bantamweight title clash between champion Aljamain Sterling and challenger Sean O’Malley confirmed when both men stepped on the scale and hit championship weight for the bout, with both combatants tipping the scale at 135 pounds even.
The co-main event will see the women’s strawweight title on the line as China’s reigning champion Zhang Weili came in on championship weight at 115 pounds, while challenger Amanda Lemos arrived on the scale with a pound to spare, weighing in at 114 pounds.
The rest of the fight card all weighed in with no issues, as the full 12-fight lineup was confirmed for Saturday night.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC 292: Official weigh-in results
- Aljamain Sterling (135) vs. Sean O’Malley (135) – for bantamweight title
- Zhang Weili (115) vs. Amanda Lemos (114) – for strawweight title
- Neil Magny (170.5) vs. Ian Garry (170.5)
- Da’Mon Blackshear (135.5) vs. Mario Bautista (136)
- Marlon Vera (136) vs. Pedro Munhoz (135)
- Chris Weidman (186) vs. Brad Tavares (185)
- Gregory Rodrigues (186) vs. Denis Tiuliulin (185)
- Kurt Holobaugh (155.5) vs. Austin Hubbard (155) – TUF Lightweight Finale
- Brad Katona (135) vs. Cody Gibson (135) – TUF Bantamweight Finale
- Andre Petroski (186) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (185)
- Andrea Lee (125) vs. Natalia Silva (125)
- Karine Silva (125) vs. Maryna Moroz (125)