The fighters have weighed in ahead of fight night in Abu Dhabi, with the entire main card making their contracted weights for fight night at the Etihad Arena.
The two men set for action in the main event, Islam Makhachev and Alexander Volkanovski, both made weight for their lightweight title fight, with lightweight champion Makhachev hitting the 155-pound limit on the nose, while featherweight champion Volkanovski arrived on the scale with half a pound to spare, at 154.5.
There were no issues in the co-main event, as Kamaru Usman had no issue stepping up to middleweight for the first time in his UFC career. He made 184.5 pounds for his bout with Khamzat Chimaev, who weighed in at 185.5.
The rest of the card made weight for their respective fights, with two exceptions. Lightweight Mike Breeden missed weight by 3.5 pounds for his bout with Anshul Jubli, while Viktoriia Dudakova narrowly missed the strawweight limit after weighing in at 116.6 pounds, 0.6 pounds over.
UFC 294: Official weigh-in results
- Islam Makhachev (155) vs. Alexander Volkanovski (154.5) – for lightweight title
- Kamaru Usman (184.5) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (185.5)
- Magomed Ankalaev (206) vs. Johnny Walker (205)
- Ikram Aliskerov (186) vs. Warlley Alves (185.5)
- Said Nurmagomedov (135) vs. Muin Gafurov (135.5)
- Tim Elliott (126) vs. Muhammad Mokaev (126)
- Mohammad Yayha (156) vs. Trevor Peek (155.5)
- Javid Basharat (136) vs. Victor Henry (136)
- Abu Azaitar (186) vs. Sedriques Dumas (186)
- Mike Breeden (159.5*) vs. Anshul Jubli (155.5)
- Nathaniel Wood (146) vs. Muhammad Naimov (145.5)
- Viktoriia Dudakova (116.6**) vs. Jinh Yu Frey (116)
- Shara Magomedov (186) vs. Bruno Silva (186)