The fighters have completed their weight cuts and taken to the scale at the official early-morning weigh-ins ahead of UFC 295 in New York City, and now it’s time for the stars of the show to face off for the final time ahead of fight night in “The Big Apple.”
The two title fights at the top of the card were confirmed, with all four fighters making championship weight for their respective matchups as Jiri Prochazka vs. Alex Pereira, and Sergei Pavlovich vs. Tom Aspinall were both locked and loaded for Saturday night at Madison Square Garden.
And, with a typically raucous New York crowd expected to be in attendance, the fighters will face off for the final time ahead of fight night as the take to the stage one last time at the ceremonial weigh-ins before the final countdown to fight night rolls on.
Watch the fighters take to the stage and face off for the final time via the official UFC live stream below, which is scheduled to get underway at 3pm PT/6pm ET/10pm UK. For full weigh-in results, check our official list below.
UFC 295: Official weigh-in results
- Jiri Prochazka (204.2) vs. Alex Pereira (204) – for vacant light heavyweight title
- Sergei Pavlovich (259.8) vs. Tom Aspinall (261.6) – for vacant interim heavyweight title
- Mackenzie Dern (115.6) vs. Jessica Andrade (116)
- Matt Frevola (155.6) vs. Benoit Saint-Denis (156)
- Diego Lopes (145.4) vs. Pat Sabatini (145.8)
- Steve Erceg (125.6) vs. Alessandro Costa (125.4)
- Tabatha Ricci (115.4) vs. Loopy Godinez (115)
- Mateusz Rebecki (155.8) vs. Roosevelt Roberts (158*)
- Nazim Sadykhov (155.6) vs. Viacheslav Borshchev (154.8)
- Jared Gordon (155.6) vs. Mark Madsen (155.6)
- John Castaneda (137.6) vs. Kang Kyung-Ho (138)
- Joshua Van (125.8) vs. Kevin Borjas (125.8)
- Dennis Buzukja (145.6) vs. Jamall Emmers (147*)
* Fighter missed weight