The stars of UFC 295 took to the scale in New York City on Friday as they locked in their participation at Madison Square Garden at the event’s official early morning weigh-ins.
The main event sees former light heavyweight champion Jiri Prochazka face off against former middleweight champion Alex Pereira for the vacant undisputed UFC light heavyweight title, and both men made their matchup official by arriving on weight for their title tussle. Prochazka came in at 204.2 pounds, while Pereira weighed marginally lighter, at 204 pounds.
The interim heavyweight title is up for grabs in the co-main event, as Sergei Pavlovich and Tom Aspinall face off for the vacant title. Aspinall came in the slightly heavier of the pair, weighing in at 261.6 pounds compared to Pavlovich’s 259.8. The featured women’s strawweight matchup between Mackenzie Dern and Jessica Andrade also saw no slip-ups on the scale, with the duo weighing in at 115.6 and 116 pounds, respectively.
The rest of the main card all made weight successfully, with two fighters from the prelims failing to hit their contracted marks. Lightweight Roosevelt Roberts came in two pounds over the non-title limit, at 158 pounds, for his bout with Mateusz Rebecki, while featherweight Jamall Emmers hit the scale one pound over the non-title limit, as he weighed in at 147 pounds for his event opener with Dennis Buzukja.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC 295: Official weigh-in results
- Jiri Prochazka (204.2) vs. Alex Pereira (204) – for vacant light heavyweight title
- Sergei Pavlovich (259.8) vs. Tom Aspinall (261.6) – for vacant interim heavyweight title
- Mackenzie Dern (115.6) vs. Jessica Andrade (116)
- Matt Frevola (155.6) vs. Benoit Saint-Denis (156)
- Diego Lopes (145.4) vs. Pat Sabatini (145.8)
- Steve Erceg (125.6) vs. Alessandro Costa (125.4)
- Tabatha Ricci (115.4) vs. Loopy Godinez (115)
- Mateusz Rebecki (155.8) vs. Roosevelt Roberts (158*)
- Nazim Sadykhov (155.6) vs. Viacheslav Borshchev (154.8)
- Jared Gordon (155.6) vs. Mark Madsen (155.6)
- John Castaneda (137.6) vs. Kang Kyung-Ho (138)
- Joshua Van (125.8) vs. Kevin Borjas (125.8)
- Dennis Buzukja (145.6) vs. Jamall Emmers (147*)
* Fighter missed weight