The UFC’s maiden event in France will go ahead with a full slate of matchups after Friday morning’s official weigh-ins went off without a hitch.
All 24 fighters took to the scale and hit their contracted weights without any issue as the 12-fight card for Paris was locked in ahead of Saturday night’s event.
The main event will see a battle of heavyweight contenders, as former interim champion Ciryl Gane and Australian knockout artist Tai Tuivasa go head to head, while former middleweight champion Robert Whittaker takes on Italian contender Marvin Vettori in the co-headliner.
The event also features a dynamite featherweight bout between Charles Jourdain and Nathaniel Wood, with the pair set to kick off the main card, while former Cage Warriors star Michal Figlak will make his UFC debut against Fares Ziam.
The fight card features five French fighters in total, with Ziam and fellow lightweight Benois Taint-Denis, plus featherweight William Gomis and middleweight Nassourdine Imavov, joining Gane on the fight card.
Check out the full official weigh-in results from Paris below.
UFC Fight Night 209: Official weigh-in results
- Ciryl Gane (247) vs. Tai Tuivasa (266)
- Marvin Vettori (186) vs. Robert Whittaker (186)
- Alessio Di Chirico (186) vs. Roman Kopylov (186)
- Nasrat Haqparast (155) vs. John Makdessi (154.5)
- Jarno Errens (146) vs. William Gomis (146)
- Charles Jourdain (145.5) vs. Nathaniel Wood (146)
- Abusupiyan Magomedov (186) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (186)
- Michal Figlak (156) vs. Fares Ziam (156)
- Joaquin Buckley (186) vs. Nassourdine Imavov (186)
- Gabriel Miranda (155.5) vs. Benoit Saint-Denis (156)
- Christian Quinonez (136) vs. Khalid Taha (135)
- Stephanie Egger (145) vs. Ailin Perez (144.5)