The two featherweight contenders set for action in the main event of UFC Fight Night in Jacksonville confirmed their spots in the headline bout after both men successfully made weight for the matchup at Friday’s official weigh-ins.
Josh Emmett came in marginally the lighter of the two, tipping the scale at 145.5 pounds, while Ilia Topuria used every ounce available to him, hitting the non-title limit of 146 pounds for the bout.
There were no issues on the scale for the rest of the main card, including women’s flyweights Amanda Ribas and Maycee Barber, who registered weights of 125 and 126 pounds, respectively. The heaviest matchup on the card will see more than 500 pounds of fighter in the Octagon as former NFL prospect Austin Lane (245.5 pounds) takes on hard-hitting Justin Tafa (266 pounds).
There were issues on the scale further down the card, with lightweight Loik Radzhabov and flyweight Kleydson Rodrigues both failing to make weight for their respective bouts.
UFC Jacksonville: Official weigh-in results
- Josh Emmett (145.5) vs. Ilia Topuria (146)
- Amanda Ribas (125) vs. Maycee Barber (126)
- Austen Lane (245.5) vs. Justin Tafa (266)
- David Onama (146) vs. Gabriel Santos (145)
- Brendan Allen (185.5) vs. Bruno Silva (186)
- Neil Magny (171) vs. Philip Rowe (171)
- Randy Brown (171) vs. Wellington Turman (171)
- Mateusz Rebecki (155.5) vs. Loik Radzhabov (157.25*)
- Tabatha Ricci (114) vs. Gillian Robertson (116)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov (125.5) vs. Joshua Van (125.25)
- Trevor Peek (156) vs. Jose Mariscal (154)
- Jamall Emmers (146) vs. Jack Jenkins (145.5)
- Tatsuro Taira (126) vs. Kleydson Rodrigues (129*)
- Cody Brundage (186) vs. Sedriques Dumas (185)
*Fighter failed to make weight.