Before the fighters throw down inside the octagon at UFC London, they first faced the battle with the scale as they made weight at Friday’s official early-morning weigh-ins ahead of their respective bouts on Saturday night.
All 28 fighters successfully hit their contracted weights at the session, which took place at the fighter hotel at Canary Wharf. The headline bout saw Curtis Blaydes and Tom Aspinall both come in looking fresh and ready at 260 and 251 pounds respectively, while the the two fighters set for action in the co-main event, Jack Hermansson and Chris Curtis, both tipped the scale on the non-title middleweight limit of 186 pounds.
The rest of the card all weighed in with the minimum of fuss, with only a short wait for lightweight Marc Diakiese to conclude the session comfortably within the two-hour weigh-in window.
UFC London: Official Weigh-In Results
- Curtis Blaydes (260) vs. Tom Aspinall (251)
- Jack Hermansson (186) vs. Chris Curtis (186)
- Paddy Pimblett (156) vs. Jordan Leavitt (155)
- Nikita Krylov (204) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (205)
- Molly McCann (125.5) vs. Hannah Goldy (125)
- Paul Craig (206) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205.5)
- Mason Jones (155.5) vs. L’udovit Klein (155)
- Marc Diakiese (156) vs. Damir Hadzovic (156)
- Nathaniel Wood (145.5) vs. Charles Rosa (145)
- Makwan Amirkhani (145.5) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145)
- Muhammad Mokaev (126) vs. Charles Johnson (125.5)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs. Kyle Nelson (155)
- Victoria Leonardo (125.5) vs. Mandy Bohm (125)
- Claudio Silva (170.5) vs. Nicolas Dalby (170)