The fighters took to the scale at the official weigh-ins ahead of UFC London, with the two heavyweights set for action in the main event combining for a 504-pound clash.
There were no concerns over the status of the main event, as Tom Aspinall and Marcin Tybura both arrived on the scale looking in arguably the best shape of their respective careers. Aspinall tipped the scale at 258 pounds, while Tybura registered a weight of 246 pounds.
The co-main event was also locked in, with Molly McCann and Julija Stoliarenko both arriving on the scale looking fresh and ready at 125 pounds. McCann was the first of the pair to weigh in, and later poked her head around the door of the weigh-in room to check out her opponent as she stepped onto the scale.
Perhaps the most intriguing moment of the weigh-in session came when Scotland’s Paul Craig took to the scale. “The Bearjew” had previously competed in the light heavyweight division and is all set to make his debut as a middleweight this weekend. Despite the sizeable 20-pound drop in weight, Craig looked in excellent shape as he grinned his way to 186 pounds to complete his successful cut. He’ll take on fellow submission ace Andre Muniz, who looked in prime condition as he arrived on the scale at 185 pounds.
The biggest number returned on the scale came from heavyweight Jamal Pogues, who used every pound available to him as he made weight at the maximum allowable weight for a UFC fight, as he weighed in at 266 pounds, all while keeping his hands in his pockets.
The weigh-ins also saw Irish UFC debutant Shana Bannon successfully make weight for her maiden Octagon appearance, arriving in shape and ready at 115 pounds.
The rest of the fight card all successfully made their contracted weights, with only welterweight Jonny Parsons needing a second attempt. The UFC debutant initially tipped the scale one pound over the 171-pound non-title welterweight limit for his bout with Danny Roberts. But, after utilizing the additional time provided, he returned to the scale and hit 171 pounds to make his matchup with Roberts official.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC London: Official weigh-in results
- Tom Aspinall (258) vs. Marcin Tybura (246)
- Molly McCann (125) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (125)
- Nathaniel Wood (146) vs. Andre Fili (145)
- Paul Craig (186) vs. Andre Muniz (185)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs. Fares Ziam (155)
- Lerone Murphy (146) vs. Josh Culibao (146)
- Davey Grant (136) vs. Daniel Marcos (136)
- Danny Roberts (171) vs. Jonny Parsons (171)
- Marc Diakiese (156) vs. Joel Alvarez (156)
- Mick Parkin (264) vs. Jamal Pogues (266)
- Makhmud Muradov (186) vs. Bryan Barberena (185)
- Ketlen Vieira (135) vs. Pannie Kianzad (136)
- Chris Duncan (156) vs. Yanal Ashmouz (155)
- Shauna Bannon (115) vs. Bruna Brasil (115)
- Jafel Filho (126) vs. Daniel Barez (125)