All 24 fighters hit their contracted weight ahead of fight night in Las Vegas as the UFC continued its relentless schedule with its first event since UFC International Fight Week.
The first event since the packed week-long jamboree and pay-per-view event sees the promotion return to a smaller-scale show at their purpose-built UFC Apex facility. And, ahead of the event, each of the fighters successfully made weight at the official weigh-ins.
Headlining the card is a lightweight battle between former UFC champion Rafael dos Anjos and rising star Rafael Fiziev. RDA used the discretionary extra pound and came in at 156 pounds, while Fiziev tipped the scale on championship weight, at 155.
Both fighters in the middleweight co-main event, Caio Borralho and Armen Petrosyan checked in at 185.5 pounds, while the bantamweight clash between Said Nurmagomedov and Douglas Silva de Andrade saw both men come in half a pound under the non-title limit, at 135.5 pounds.
Recap the weigh-in via the video below.
UFC on ESPN 39: Official Weigh-In Results
- Rafael dos Anjos (156) vs. Rafael Fiziev (155)
- Caio Borralho (185.5) vs. Armen Petrosyan (185.5)
- Said Nurmagomedov (135.5) vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade (135.5)
- Chase Sherman (253) vs. Jared Vanderaa (263.5)
- Cynthia Calvillo (126) vs. Nina Nunes (125.5)
- Michael Johnson (155.5) vs. Jamie Mullarkey (155.5)
- Ricky Turcios (135.5) vs. Aiemann Zahabi (135.5)
- Cortney Casey (126) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (124.5)
- Cody Brundage (185.5) vs. Tresean Gore (185.5)
- Garrett Armfield (145) vs. David Onama (145.5)
- Kennedy Nzechukwu (205) vs. Karl Roberson (202.5)
- Saidyokub Kakhramonov (136) vs. Ronnie Lawrence (135.5)